Voco Hotels & Resorts Overview
Whether it’s a work trip, weekend get-together or a family celebration, we combine character and quality to create unstuffy hotels with welcoming hosts. Leaving you to relax, and just get on with relaxing. At Voco Hotels® we believe the joy of travel is for everyone. We pride ourselves on delivering an affordable, enjoyable hotel experience where guests are always welcomed warmly.
The voco™ name derives from the Latin word ‘to invite’ or ‘to come together’, so the very first thing you’ll notice at voco™ is the warmth of the welcome. Both informal and indulgent at the same time, our hotels each have their own character inspired by their location, and all feature playful, personal touches that guests remember long after check-out.
It’s true what they say about first impressions, so we make sure to get them right. A warm welcome and simple check-in, in instantly familiar surroundings, with a little something on the house, too
Voco Hotels & Resorts Amenities
Amenities are commonly available at many locations, but may vary among individual hotels or across regions. Be sure to confirm the availability of desired amenities in the individual hotel at the time of booking.
Business centre hours: 24-hours
- PC available in business centre
- Printing services
- Copying services
Fitness and Comfort
- We fill our rooms with thoughtful comforts like cosy bedding, luxury bathroom amenities, and fast Wi-Fi, so you can indulge with time to yourself.
- Reducing energy consumption and our eco-friendly approach:
- Indulgent bedding made from 100% recycled materials.
- Aerated shower heads, reducing water usage and ensures lower
- energy consumption for water heating.
- “Green ingredients” in bathroom amenities, obtained from sustainable or renewable
- Plant-based origins, where its sourcing does not negatively impact the ecosystems.
- 100% Better Cotton Initiative approved bed linen, contributing to
- Sustainable cotton harvesting
- Fitness Centre Hours: Varies per hotel;
- Equipment available:
- Elliptical Machines
- Free Weights
- Stationary Bicycle
- Equipment available:
- Full service restaurants and bars are available onsite
- Room service is available 24 hrs
- Goodbye bored rooms: From big meetings to team trips, our unstuffy spaces are where great ideas are made.
- Tying the knot: Fall in love all over again, with our spectacular wedding venues tailored for your big day.
- Celebrate together: Work parties or festivities – our venues make great hosts, whatever you’re up to and whoever you’re with.
- Meet On Us offer: Book your next meeting at voco® hotels in the Middle East and earn Triple IHG® Rewards Club Points plus a complimentary meeting room. Terms apply*.
Earn and redeem points with special offers exclusively for our IHG® Rewards Club members. Become a member of IHG® Rewards Club: https://www.ihg.com/rewardsclub/content/gb/en/home
- Express check-in (IHG Rewards Club Members only)
- Express check-out
Voco Hotels Policies
Policies vary among individual hotels or across regions. Be sure to confirm the policies of the individual hotel at the time of booking.
Voco Hotels Specific Policies
At most hotels, there is no charge for children 19 and under staying in the same room with parent(s). However, please check the individual hotel's Children Stay Free policy.
- Pets Allowed: No
- Service Animals Allowed: Yes
Within the United States: All hotels are committed to complying with local requirements and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) regarding facilities for individuals with disabilities.
Outside the United States: All hotels are committed to complying with local requirements regarding facilities for individuals with disabilities.
If accessibility needs are not met, please contact the hotel manager on duty.
- Wheelchair accessible rooms
- Public area accessibility details
- Hotel entrance is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible parking spaces are available
- Public restrooms are wheelchair accessible
- Elevators are wheelchair accessible
Cancellation policies vary by hotel. Because a hotel can set a cancellation policy of up to 30 days in advance, please review the rate rules at the time of booking to avoid possible charges.
Reservation Guarantees may be guaranteed by providing an acceptable credit card, so please check the hotel guarantee information. Please check individual hotel policy regarding cancellation policies. In the case of a no-show or a failure to cancel within the time limit specified by the rate rules, the hotel will charge the credit card for one or more nights depending on the cancellation policy in place at the time of the booking.
Some hotels require an advance deposit consisting of payment for one or more nights, including tax for each room reserved. When a hotel accepts deposits as a form of guarantee, the deposit must reach the hotel prior to the guest's scheduled arrival based on the hotel's deposit policy. This policy may vary per hotel, season and rate booked. Please review the rate rules at the time of booking.
Depending on the rate type, if a reservation has been guaranteed by a deposit or prepayment, a full refund will be made if the reservation is cancelled prior to the cancellation policy per the hotel's policy for that booking. Please always remember to check the specific rate rules and the individual hotel policy regarding cancellation policies. A refund amount, if applicable, will be sent to the party who made the deposit or prepayment.
Most major credit cards are accepted for payment. Please review the hotel's payment information.
Some hotels quote rates in a currency that is different from the hotel's local currency. Payment at these hotels is required at the local currency rate, so fluctuation is likely to occur. Further fluctuation may result from exchange rates used by credit card companies when billing cardholders.
To reserve 10 or more rooms, or to reserve banquet or meeting facilities at any of our hotels worldwide, please visit our group and meetings site www.meetings.ihg.com, or call 1-800-MEETINGS (800-633-8464) if calling from the U.S. or Canada. Elsewhere, call your nearest reservations office.
Bookings requiring 10 or more rooms are considered groups and are subject to the group policies applicable at the hotel booked. These bookings may also qualify for special rates. The rates and policies loaded in your GDS apply to individual reservations consisting of up to nine rooms.