Welcome to our IHG’s latest brand addition, Vignette™ Collection.
We’ve created a collection brand that gives guests an inspiring new choice. A family of one-off hotels where guests can indulge a growing passion for stays that are authentic, experiential and considerate.
Our hotels are unique in their own right, with their own distinct outlook and story to tell. And yet they’re all connected by a shared vision – travel can benefit local people and places.
Weaving responsibility, community and locality together, our collection exists to make a positive impact in every way.
Vignette Collection Overview
Unique and proudly independent, our hotels all embody luxury in a different way. What they share is a commitment to a succinct set of standards that we know discerning guests seek out and love.
- Entry-level luxury positioning
- Fitness; Bar/Lounge; provision for all meal periods and out-of-hours
- High quality design and condition
- Indulgent sleep and invigorating shower experience
- Luxury F&B outlets
- Outstanding service philosophy
- Seamless connectivity
What sets us apart?
- One-of-a-kind stays: No two stays are the same. Every time you arrive at one of our hotels, you’ll be met with its own distinct style and character.
- Memorable rituals: Collection properties each have their own complimentary rituals that create a wonderful sense of anticipation and connection for guests and add a special something to every stay. From a sundowner cocktail trolley to a morning yoga on the beach to mindfulness candle-lighting rituals each evening.
- A means for good: We’re committed to making positive change for people, place, and planet, by partnering with companies and charities that help us build a brighter future for the communities we operate in.
Vignette Collection Amenities
Amenities are commonly available at many locations but may vary among individual hotels or across regions. Be sure to confirm the availability of desired amenities in the individual hotel at the time of booking.
- Fast and free internet
- Meeting and/or work areas. (not available at all properties)
- Business centres including printers, copiers, fax machines
Fitness and Comfort
- Oversized beds
- Luxury linens and mattresses
- Fitness room (not available at all properties)
- Swimming pool (not available at all properties)
Food and Beverage
- On-site bar/lounge
- 24- hour room service
- In-room coffee/tea
- Minibars or minifridge available in all guestrooms
- Concierge services (not available at all properties)
- IHG® Rewards: https://www.ihg.com/rewardsclub/content/gb/en/home
- Business Rewards: https://www.ihg.com/rewardsclub/content/us/en/business-rewards/home
- Express check-in and check-out for IHG® Rewards members only
Vignette Collection Policies
Vignette Collection Specific Policies
Please check the individual hotel's Children Stay Free policy.
Please check te hotel's pet policy.
Cancellation policies vary by hotel. Because a hotel can set a cancellation policy of up to 30 days in advance, please review the rate rules at the time of booking to avoid possible charges.
Reservation Guarantees may be guaranteed by providing an acceptable credit card, so please check the hotel guarantee information. Please check individual hotel policy regarding cancellation policies. In the case of a no-show or a failure to cancel within the time limit specified by the rate rules, the hotel will charge the credit card for one or more nights depending on the cancellation policy in place at the time of the booking.
Some hotels require an advance deposit consisting of payment for one or more nights, including tax for each room reserved. When a hotel accepts deposits as a form of guarantee, the deposit must reach the hotel prior to the guest's scheduled arrival based on the hotel's deposit policy. This policy may vary per hotel, season and rate booked. Please review the rate rules at the time of booking.
Depending on the rate type, if a reservation has been guaranteed by a deposit or prepayment, a full refund will be made if the reservation is cancelled prior to the cancellation policy per the hotel's policy for that booking. Please always remember to check the specific rate rules and the individual hotel policy regarding cancellation policies. A refund amount, if applicable, will be sent to the party who made the deposit or prepayment.
Most major credit cards are accepted for payment. Please review the hotel's payment information.
Some hotels quote rates in a currency that is different from the hotel's local currency. Payment at these hotels is required at the local currency rate, so fluctuation is likely to occur. Further fluctuation may result from exchange rates used by credit card companies when billing cardholders.
To reserve 10 or more rooms, or to reserve banquet or meeting facilities at any of our hotels worldwide, please visit our group and meetings site www.meetings.ihg.com, or call 1-800-MEETINGS (800-633-8464) if calling from the U.S. or Canada. Elsewhere, call your nearest reservations office
Awards and Recognition
- Finder Green Awards – Green Hotel Chain of the Year
- WeChat Open Class Awards – Smart Service of the Year
- Hotel Management (HM) Awards – Accommodation Chain of the Year in Australia, New Zealand, and Asia-Pacific
- Very East China – Best Employer in the Tourism & Hospitality Industry
- Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s Corporate Equality Index – Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality