InterContinental Hotels & Resorts
LIVE THE INTERCONTINENTAL LIFE
InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts Overview
At InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts we believe international travel should always be alluring. We are dedicated to those who appreciate and enjoy The InterContinental Life – the glamour and exhilaration of fascinating places, mixed with our international know-how and local cultural wisdom.
As the world’s first international luxury travel hotel brand, we have been pioneering new international destinations for decades. Each of our hotels is a destination in its own right with a distinctive style and ambience, from historic buildings to city landmarks and immersive resorts in every corner of the globe
InterContinental Hotels & Resorts Amenities
Amenities are commonly available at many locations, but may vary among individual hotels or across regions. Be sure to confirm the availability of desired amenities in the individual hotel at the time of booking.
- Free Internet for IHG® Rewards Club members
- Spacious work areas, two telephones (including hands-free/speaker phone), multiple phone lines, voice mail, and data ports
- Business centers include printers, fax machines, copiers, ergonomic chairs (at some properties)
- Complimentary daily newspaper upon request
Fitness and Comfort
- Oversized beds and high quality linens
- Exercise room (not available at all properties)
- Swimming pool (not available at all properties)
- On-site restaurants
- 24 hour room service
- In-room coffee/tea
- Mini bars available in all guestrooms
- Complimentary breakfast, snacks, and beverages available for Club members throughout the day
Not available at all properties. Check specific site location.
Concierge services are available.
InterContinental® Ambassador, the elite club for InterContinental Hotels and Resorts. Membership elevates participants to the Gold Elite level of IHG®Rewards Club. Not available at all IHG properties.
IHG Rewards Club
IHG Rewards Club: 1-888-211-9874
- Express check-in (Ambassador and IHG Rewards Club Members only)
- Express check-out (Ambassador and IHG Rewards Club Members only)
InterContinental Hotels & Resorts Policies
Policies vary among individual hotels or across regions. Be sure to confirm the policies of the individual hotel at the time of booking.
InterContinental Hotels & Resorts Specific Policies
Within the United States: All hotels are committed to complying with local requirements and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) regarding facilities for individuals with disabilities.
Outside the United States: All hotels are committed to complying with local requirements regarding facilities for individuals with disabilities.
If accessibility needs are not met, please contact the hotel manager on duty.
Cancellation policies vary by hotel. Because a hotel can set a cancellation policy of up to 30 days in advance, please review the rate rules at the time of booking to avoid possible charges.
Some hotels quote rates in a currency that is different from the hotel's local currency. Payment at these hotels is required at the local currency rate, so fluctuation is likely to occur. Further fluctuation may result from exchange rates used by credit card companies when billing cardholders.
Some hotels require an advance deposit consisting of payment for one or more nights, including tax for each room reserved. When a hotel accepts deposits as a form of guarantee, the deposit must reach the hotel prior to the guest's scheduled arrival based on the hotel's deposit policy. This policy may vary per hotel, season and rate booked. Please review the rate rules at the time of booking.
To reserve 10 or more rooms, or to reserve banquet or meeting facilities at any of our hotels worldwide, please visit our group and meetings site, or call 1-800-MEETINGS (800-633-8464) if calling from the U.S. or Canada. Elsewhere, call your nearest reservations office.
Bookings requiring 10 or more rooms are considered groups and are subject to the group policies applicable at the hotel booked. These bookings may also qualify for special rates. The rates and policies loaded in your GDS apply to individual reservations consisting of up to nine rooms.
At most hotels, there is no charge for children 19 and under staying in the same room with parent(s). However, please check the individual hotel's Children Stay Free policy.
Most major credit cards are accepted for payment. Please review the hotel's payment information.
Please check the hotel's pet policy.
Depending on the rate type, if a reservation has been guaranteed by a deposit or prepayment, a full refund will be made if the reservation is cancelled prior to the cancellation policy per the hotel's policy for that booking. Please always remember to check the specific rate rules and the individual hotel policy regarding cancellation policies. A refund amount, if applicable, will be sent to the party who made the deposit or prepayment.
Reservation Guarantees may be guaranteed by providing an acceptable credit card, so please check the hotel guarantee information. Please check individual hotel policy regarding cancellation policies. In the case of a no-show or a failure to cancel within the time limit specified by the rate rules, the hotel will charge the credit card for one or more nights depending on the cancellation policy in place at the time of the booking.
Awards and Recognition and honors
Awards and Recognition
- World Travel Awards – Oceania's Leading Hotel Brand
- World Travel Awards – Europe's Leading Hotel Brand
- World Travel Awards – Europe's Leading Business Hotel Brand
- World Travel Awards – Middle East's Leading Business Hotel Brand
- World Travel Awards – Asia's Leading Hotel Executive Club
- Business Traveller Asia Pacific Awards – ranked second for the Best Business Hotel Brand in Europe and Middle East/Africa
- Meadin Brand Index – Top 10 most influential luxury and upscale hotel brands
- Finder Green Awards – Green Hotel Chain of the Year
- WeChat Open Class Awards – Smart Service of the Year
- Hotel Management (HM) Awards – Accommodation Chain of the Year in Australia, New Zealand, and Asia-Pacific
- Very East China – Best Employer in the Tourism & Hospitality Industry
- Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s Corporate Equality Index – Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality