Hualuxe Hotels & Resorts Overview
HUALUXE® Hotels and Resorts is the first upscale international hotel brand designed specifically for Chinese guests.
Hualuxe Hotels & Resorts Amenities
Amenities are commonly available at many locations, but may vary among individual hotels or across regions. Be sure to confirm the availability of desired amenities in the individual hotel at the time of booking.
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
- Spacious work areas and two easily reachable telephones with voicemail
- Business centers include printers, fax machines, and copiers
- Free daily newspaper (IHG Rewards Club Members only)
Fitness and Comfort
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Exercise room (not available at all properties)
- Swimming pool (not available at all properties)
- Complimentary deluxe daily breakfast buffet and evening receptions
- In-room coffee/tea
- Each suite features a fully equipped kitchen including:
- Microwave oven
- Stove cook-top
- Full size refrigerator
- Supply of glassware, silverware, china and cookware
Hualuxe Hotels & Resorts Policies
Policies vary among individual hotels or across regions. Be sure to confirm the policies of the individual hotel at the time of booking.
Hualuxe Hotels & Resorts Specific Policies
At most hotels, there is no charge for children 19 and under staying in the same room with parent(s). However, please check the individual hotel's Children Stay Free policy.
Pet friendly (fees may apply). Please check the hotel's pet policy.
Within the United States: All hotels are committed to complying with local requirements and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) regarding facilities for individuals with disabilities.
Outside the United States: All hotels are committed to complying with local requirements regarding facilities for individuals with disabilities.
If accessibility needs are not met, please contact the hotel manager on duty.
Cancellation policies vary by hotel. Because a hotel can set a cancellation policy of up to 30 days in advance, please review the rate rules at the time of booking to avoid possible charges.