Hotel Indigo Introductory Area
Making travel inspiring
At Hotel Indigo® we serve the curious – people who are inspired by new places, new people and new ideas.
With hotels in culturally diverse locations all over the world, no two properties are the same. Each is part of the pulse and the rhythm of a place, drawing on the story of its local area to inspire every aspect of the hotel, from intriguing design to distinctive local ingredients in our menus.
Hotel Indigo Overview Amenities and Policies
Hotel Indigo Overview
Hotel Indigo® caters to business travelers searching to inject a sense of adventure and discovery into their work trip. Each hotel is designed to capture the true spirit of the neighborhoods they belong to - creating a guest experience that's genuinely local. It's why, at over 100 hotels worldwide, we deliver a warm and welcoming experience, so guests feel like they are staying somewhere, not just anywhere.
- Elevated home comforts, residential feel
- Spa-inspired bathroom with sustainable bulk amenities
- Statement artwork
- Curated playlists (local musicians)
- Signature cocktails and locally-inspired dishes
- Neighborhood Host
- 24hr Marketplace
Safely experience the best of the area and its culture
- Knowledgeable neighborhood hosts and local guides offer ideas and resources
- Playlists curated by local musicians
- locally inspired and sourced coffee, cocktails, and dishes
Stay in local style
- Architecture, design, decor, and artwork unique to the neighborhood
- Room design reflects the environment
Enjoy the community
- Spacious, secure public areas for gathering and connecting
- Fun community events hosted by Hotel Indigo hotels
Hotel Indigo cares about guests with offerings that prioritize comfort
- Arrival spaces taht make a memorable first impression
- Spa-inspired bathrooms
- Walk-in showers or luxury baths
- Quality linens
- Thoughtful storage
- Hard surface flooring
- Large area rugs
Hotel Indigo helps guests keep up with their wellness practices
- Complimentary fitness centers
- Outdoor exercise areas
- Local class passes
Host enjoyable meetings in adaptable private meetings spaces
- Flex between open and private layouts
- Often adjacent to bars or restaurants
- Equipped for productivity
- Supported by attentive staff
- Decorated with local color
- Turkey meeting packages remove the planning burden
Connect everywhere with secure technology across the hotel
- Abudant power outlets in every space and room
- Reliable Wi-Fi everywhere
IHG Rewards Club
IHG Rewards Club Service Center: 1-888-211-9874
- Express check-in (IHG Rewards Club Members only)
- Express check-out
Hotel Indigo Policies
Policies vary among individual hotels or across regions. Be sure to confirm the policies of the individual hotel at the time of booking.
Hotel Indigo Specific Policies
At most hotels, there is no charge for children 19 and under staying in the same room with parent(s). However, please check the individual hotel's Children Stay Free policy.
Pet friendly (fees may apply). Please check the hotel's pet policy.
Within the United States: All hotels are committed to complying with local requirements and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) regarding facilities for individuals with disabilities.
Outside the United States: All hotels are committed to complying with local requirements regarding facilities for individuals with disabilities.
If accessibility needs are not met, please contact the hotel manager on duty.
Cancellation policies vary by hotel. Because a hotel can set a cancellation policy of up to 30 days in advance, please review the rate rules at the time of booking to avoid possible charges.
Reservation Guarantees may be guaranteed by providing an acceptable credit card, so please check the hotel guarantee information. Please check individual hotel policy regarding cancellation policies. In the case of a no-show or a failure to cancel within the time limit specified by the rate rules, the hotel will charge the credit card for one or more nights depending on the cancellation policy in place at the time of the booking.
Some hotels require an advance deposit consisting of payment for one or more nights, including tax for each room reserved. When a hotel accepts deposits as a form of guarantee, the deposit must reach the hotel prior to the guest's scheduled arrival based on the hotel's deposit policy. This policy may vary per hotel, season and rate booked. Please review the rate rules at the time of booking.
Depending on the rate type, if a reservation has been guaranteed by a deposit or prepayment, a full refund will be made if the reservation is cancelled prior to the cancellation policy per the hotel's policy for that booking. Please always remember to check the specific rate rules and the individual hotel policy regarding cancellation policies. A refund amount, if applicable, will be sent to the party who made the deposit or prepayment.
Most major credit cards are accepted for payment. Please review the hotel's payment information.
Some hotels quote rates in a currency that is different from the hotel's local currency. Payment at these hotels is required at the local currency rate, so fluctuation is likely to occur. Further fluctuation may result from exchange rates used by credit card companies when billing cardholders.
To reserve 10 or more rooms, or to reserve banquet or meeting facilities at any of our hotels worldwide, please visit our group and meetings site www.meetings.ihg.com, or call 1-800-MEETINGS (800-633-8464) if calling from the U.S. or Canada. Elsewhere, call your nearest reservations office.
Bookings requiring 10 or more rooms are considered groups and are subject to the group policies applicable at the hotel booked. These bookings may also qualify for special rates. The rates and policies loaded in your GDS apply to individual reservations consisting of up to nine rooms.
TCC Web Content Pagination Display
Hotel Indigo New Hotels
Hotel Indigo Awards and Recognitions
Awards and Recognition
- World Travel Awards – Asia's Leading Lifestyle Resort
- World Travel Awards – Yunnan's Leading Boutique Hotel
- World Travel Awards – Finland's Leading Boutique Hotel
- World Travel Awards – Alabama's Leading Boutique Hotel
- World Travel Awards – California's Leading Business Hotel
- Meadin Brand Index – Top 10 most influential boutique hotel brands
- Scottish Hotel Awards – City Hotel of the Year