EVEN Hotel Introductory Area
Where wellness is built in
EVEN®Hotels empowers business travelers who prioritize their health and wellness, so they can maintain their routines on the road.
EVEN Hotels Overview Amenities and Policies
EVEN Hotels Overview
At EVEN® Hotels we provide a strong lifestyle offering for travellers seeking more options to stay healthier and happier away from home.
Our hotels and wellness-savvy staff offer guests a best-in-class fitness experience, healthier food choices and natural, relaxing spaces. Beyond our hotels we support the needs of travellers through wellwellwell.com, a go-to source for healthier, happier travel.
Stay Active: activities and environment suit any mood
Rest Easy: encourages guests to rest, restore, and refresh
Eat Well: offerings make it simple to stay healthy
Accomplish More: helps guests to work securely and comfortably
EVEN Hotels Amenities
EVEN Hotels activities and environment suit any mood.
- In-room workout space, equipment, and workout videos
- State-of-the-art athletic studio
- Three times more space than traditional hotel gyms
- Premium cardio
- Strength training
- Stretching equipment
- Fun activities like ping pong tournaments and yoga classes
- Open activity lounges for socializing, relaxing, and playing games
- Lush outdoor spaces inspire exploration
- Complimentary wellness-focused offerings
- Daily laundry service for workout gear
- EVEN water bottles
- Hydration stations located on each floor
- Refreshing infused water in the lobby
EVEN Hotels encourages guests to rest, restore, and refresh.
- Complimentary nightly tea service
- Comfortable bedding
- Cooling, natural-fiber sheets
- Spa-inspired bathrooms
- Customizable color LED lighting
EVEN Hotel offerings make it simple to stay healthy.
- Freshly prepared, nutritious food
- Customized menu options
- Satisfy tastes and dietary restrictions
EVEN Hotels helps guests to work securely and comfortably.
- Secure, complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi everywhere
- In-room workstations
- Cozy work, conversation, and reading areas
- Work comfortably from your room
- Standing desk
- Seated desk
- Ergonomic chair
- Host productive meetings in private, spacious meeting spaces
- Writable wall boards
- Projectors in every room
- Turnkey meeting packages
- Save you time managing logistics
- Accomplish exactly what they need to do
- Remove the planning burden
IHG Rewards Club
IHG Rewards Club Service Center: 1-888-211-9874
- Express check-in (IHG Rewards Club Members only)
- Express check-out
EVEN Hotels Policies
Policies vary among individual hotels or across regions. Be sure to confirm the policies of the individual hotel at the time of booking.
EVEN Hotels Specific Policies
At most hotels, there is no charge for children 19 and under staying in the same room with parent(s). However, please check the individual hotel's Children Stay Free policy.
Please check the hotel's pet policy.
Within the United States: All hotels are committed to complying with local requirements and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) regarding facilities for individuals with disabilities.
Outside the United States: All hotels are committed to complying with local requirements regarding facilities for individuals with disabilities.
If accessibility needs are not met, please contact the hotel manager on duty.
Cancellation policies vary by hotel. Because a hotel can set a cancellation policy of up to 30 days in advance, please review the rate rules at the time of booking to avoid possible charges.
Reservation Guarantees may be guaranteed by providing an acceptable credit card, so please check the hotel guarantee information. Please check individual hotel policy regarding cancellation policies. In the case of a no-show or a failure to cancel within the time limit specified by the rate rules, the hotel will charge the credit card for one or more nights depending on the cancellation policy in place at the time of the booking.
Some hotels require an advance deposit consisting of payment for one or more nights, including tax for each room reserved. When a hotel accepts deposits as a form of guarantee, the deposit must reach the hotel prior to the guest's scheduled arrival based on the hotel's deposit policy. This policy may vary per hotel, season and rate booked. Please review the rate rules at the time of booking.
Depending on the rate type, if a reservation has been guaranteed by a deposit or prepayment, a full refund will be made if the reservation is cancelled prior to the cancellation policy per the hotel's policy for that booking. Please always remember to check the specific rate rules and the individual hotel policy regarding cancellation policies. A refund amount, if applicable, will be sent to the party who made the deposit or prepayment.
Most major credit cards are accepted for payment. Please review the hotel's payment information.
Some hotels quote rates in a currency that is different from the hotel's local currency. Payment at these hotels is required at the local currency rate, so fluctuation is likely to occur. Further fluctuation may result from exchange rates used by credit card companies when billing cardholders.
To reserve 10 or more rooms, or to reserve banquet or meeting facilities at any of our hotels worldwide, please visit our group and meetings site www.meetings.ihg.com, or call 1-800-MEETINGS (800-633-8464) if calling from the U.S. or Canada. Elsewhere, call your nearest reservations office.
Bookings requiring 10 or more rooms are considered groups and are subject to the group policies applicable at the hotel booked. These bookings may also qualify for special rates. The rates and policies loaded in your GDS apply to individual reservations consisting of up to nine rooms.
EVEN Hotel Awards and Recognitions
Awards and Recognition
- Finder Green Awards – Green Hotel Chain of the Year
- WeChat Open Class Awards – Smart Service of the Year
- Hotel Management (HM) Awards – Accommodation Chain of the Year in Australia, New Zealand, and Asia-Pacific
- Very East China – Best Employer in the Tourism & Hospitality Industry
- Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s Corporate Equality Index – Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality