IHG COMMISSION SERVICES
Welcome to the IHG Commission Services program, the first in the hotel industry to offer a global central commission payment program.
- This service Is used by 99% of IHG hotels to pay consultants' commissions globally
- It is designed to track and pay consultants' commissions centrally on behalf of IHG brand hotels
- Guarantees commission payments are made on behalf of the participating hotels
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAM
- Weekly commission payments within 30 days of guest departures
- Guaranteed commission payment for participating hotels
- Commission payment in your own currency (where available)
- Commission payment by direct deposit (where available)
- Guaranteed resolution of commission inquiries for participating hotels if received within six months of guest stay
- Online access to 13 months of transaction and payment data
- Consolidated payments by agency group IATA number
- Detailed reconciliation reports
FACTS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU BOOK
- The agency IATA number MUST be on the reservation or the agency will not be paid.
- If the retail IATA is not in the reservation and the reservation was booked through a Third Party Intermediary (TPI) or Affiliate, the retail agency will not receive the commission (the TPI or Agency will).
- Travel agents booking online should use www.IHGagent.com, or call an IHG call center directly using a branded, toll-free number to ensure no other IATA number is assigned to the reservation.
- If the agency books with the hotel directly, the agency should remind the hotel reservation staff to place the IATA number on the bookings.
- Candlewood Suites will pay commission on commissionable rates up to 14 consecutive nights.
- Staybridge Suites will pay commission on commissionable rates up to 29 consecutive nights.